Saturday, May 24, 2008

Michelle Forbes

It's always fun to see a familiar face on LOST!
Often times my friend Jason and I show off our skills at tracking the career's of random actors.

Example: Michelle Forbes.

Here she is on LOST. Now, I know you know her from somewhere....

Correct! She played Ensign Ro on Star Trek: The Next Generation

If you asked Daniel, obviously he'd remind us all that she played Lynne Kresge on 24.


Probably my favorite of her characters... Admiral Helena Cain on Battlestar Galactica!


Try playing this game yourself sometime! It's a great family home evening activity. You can always start with an easy actor like Steve Buscemi:

When you're ready, you can move up to a more challenging name like Rene Auberjonois!



4 comments:

jaredandmatisse said...

I know, I know! He was the "changeling" on Deep Space Nine. I can't remember his name, but I think it was some strange one syllable word like "Gog" or "Keeg".

jaredandmatisse said...

abgxfnOk, I was way off! His name was Odo. I just "wiki"ed him.

Kimberley said...

Chase I love it! I don't know why I haven't found your blog before!!! Miss you and hope you are having fun in England! Can't wait to hear about it!

Meghann said...

Hi Chase! I'm glad I finally remembered to look at your blog because it has made me happy. Good Job.